Вторая Международная Олимпиада по естественным наукам на английском языке “The Journey into the land of Science” состоялась! Достаточно посмотреть на лица участников, чтобы понять — было трудно, но интересно!
Команда нашей школы: Хромов Алексей, Костоев Магомет, Секоян Джульетта, Дубровин Дима, Мордкович Григорий. Наши ребята выступили достойно – показали интересное домашнее задание, отлично выполнили задания по биологии и экологии. В практической части показали себя творческими людьми с хорошей смекалкой.
Вся команда благодарит группу поддержки (Наташу Лоза, Настю Нечаеву и Соню Кузину) за помощь в подготовке выступления.
По окончании олимпиады участники ответили на несколько вопросов:
- What was good/bad about the organization of the Olympiad?
- We thought that everything was well-organized and everyone was friendly. The tasks were difficult but interesting although we did not have enough time to do our best.
- The organization was very good. Everyone was pleased to meet us. I felt as if we have known each other for a long time.
- My classmates will envy me after I tell them about the Olympiad.
- What was especially interesting?
The most interesting part was experience with liquid nitrogen and ice-cream making.
The tasks were interesting and challenging but a bit too hard especially chemistry tasks.
- Have you learned anything new from the Olympiad?
I’ve learned about getting electricity from lemons
- Do you think the Olympiad may add something to your personality (for IB schools – your Learner Profile)?
The range of responses was: risk-taker, thinker, open-minded:
I felt a real risk-taker:)
Yes, for example communicative skills (we worked in a group)
Knowledgeable (it is important to know more than you can learn from school programme
- And finally: would you like to participate next year? Why?
Yes, because next year I will be prepared much better; and I would like to take revenge and get the 1st place!